Sunday, June 21, 2009

Goodbye mail

It was happiest day of my life when I got the job offer to work at Amdocs Dev Ltd through the campus placements in VJTI. Amdocs was famous for travel opportunities to abroad with work related issues. But what I actually got was nothing I had expected.



Amdocs had a development center at Cyprus. Heard of this country ? I never did. But when I came to know that I would be joining the Cyprus center directly as a fresher, I had to google it :) Its a beautiful island in the Mediterranean sea.



After completing almost 2 years in Amdocs Cyprus, i decided it was time to move on. I had opted for pursuing MS at Stony Brook University in fall 09. May 22nd was my last working day at my Cyprus office. It was a pretty hard decision I had to make, but I knew it was certainly for a better future.



OK, enough of talks now :) Here is my last day email to all my friends and colleagues at Amdocs Cyprus Office on 22nd May. i thought, it was a bit different than other goodbye mails. Let me know what you think :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey frnds…

Little did I kno dat as a frsher, I wld b 4tun8 2 wrk wid sch a nice cmpny of frnds like u all !

Dat 2 in sch a wndrful cntry like CYP !!!

D job hd done wondrs 4 me ! Lmost all d thngs a stupid clg frsher cld drm of frm d job hd cm true !

D parties wer awsme…

D pay ws hndsm….

N d places I trvled wer amzin…..

It ws d tim I thght Im on top of d WRLD…….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

N den on a brght “SUNY” day,

.

.

.

.

.

d introvert nside me woke up (whom BTW I hate cmpltly)

He sd “DUDE… U HV A LNG WAY 2 GO !!! ITS TIM 2 GO AHD… MOVE ON !!!”

N so, in an effrt to mk maslf a tekhnokrat , I choz ma destn in NY State, USA


Srsly spkin, I donno wat lies ahd of me… I m openin a hol new chptr in ma life

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, basicly, ma sweet run @ DOX is gonna end 2day ! It’s ma lst workin day hr in CYP…

I njoyd dis time wid all u frnds ! U gv me spprt, frndshp, directn, guidnce, HOPE N JOY !

I’ll chersh diz memrz 4eva in ma life !

THNX 4 BNG DER 4 ME ! N I XPCT U TO BE IN DER IN MA FUTR 2 !



2 comments:

Sankalp Shere said...

all the best for your future endeavors!!

welcome to Uncle Sam's country :)

Kaustubh Dabhadkar said...

Nice.

(W)hole different world indeed ;)